Saturday, May 31, 2008

Collections

Hello there...i like to share with u some of my collections that i managed to buy with my own money haha bsah ketiak menunggu duit datang dari langit :p Well i like to collect sports shoes since i like playing futsal soo much haha :D ENJOY!!!!
WALLAAAA!!!

I bought this shoes when i was in form 3 which cost me around B$60 n now it's look like B$20 to me hahaha

This shoes cost me around $45, i called this shoes "The Last Minute Shoes" since i bought this shoes during the a match between my team VOCA FC and Someone FC hwehwehwe :D

Haha this is shoes is very sensitive everytime i used this shoes during a match i keep on falling maybe this baby don't want to be kick haha it cost me around $45 :D

This is my true baby n i like using this shoes u can see from it's colour n design is very attractive wish i was like this shoes hahaha well this shoes cost me around $60 (payah kn d runding wugundaday msa ani :p)

Haha this is also the last minute shoes i bought this from my fren Najib which cost me around $20 haha :p

Well at first this shoes is belong to my father since he's busy with his works and he had no time playing futsal with us it's become mine :p i bought this for my father n cost me around $30 hehe nice huh :p

0 comments: