Monday, June 16, 2008

Business School Farewell And Graduation Dinner

Sorry for the late update again hehe :p Well on the 13th June 2008 which is on Friday I have attend to a school function which was held at Rizqun. Below is some of the pictures that I managed to take. Some of my pictures is taken from Joe camera. If you wanna see some of my shots just visit Happy-Candid.blogspot.com :) Oh yeah...not to forget the reasons for this functions is to congratulate to the seniors who has been graduated and farewell to Miss Suzy who's not gonna teach at Business School again. The functions was very the success and also the food was so amazing hingga menjilat jari nya org hahaha. May ALLAH bless all of the seniors and Miss Suzy (^_^) CHAYOOO!!!! :)

Again the Spice Girl Reunion :p

They never stop taking pictures of themselves

Some of my colleagues

0 comments: