Sunday, December 27, 2009

someone's stupid!!


look at the photo up there,lawa kan??
yeah yeah,i know..
and therefore someone copy paste my picture i upload dari FB and spread to others..
what the F***!! ingatnya pemainan kali..
stupid kan??

well let me describe HIM..
he is my old friend from my previous school..
and bla3..i don't know kan describe cemana,coz he is such a *&^%$#@
and he was being stupid random last night..
cali kah caranya ah??noo kan??sorry friend..its not funny..
jealous much i guess..
what?your "best friends" hate me still??
WTH,SO WHAT WITH HER..
i forgot dah cerita dulu,but then,this make me marah berabis..
ingat nya cali kali ia ambil gambar ku aah,ohhhyaaaa,cali*sarcastic*
and sorry,you are wrong..
and and sorry coz i just removed you from my friend list..

oh yaa,u girl,with the name "RAI!!"
whatever dear..grudges??hahahaha...
kalau kau inda jealous inda kau marah bahh..
so here,mark my words,

I AM HAPPY WITH MY LIFE RIGHT NOW..AND I LOVE MY BOYFRIEND..SO WHAT,GO TO HELL WITH MY EX!!I GOT SOMEONE BETTER THAN HIM,oppss,sorry,did i hurt you? mind your own business!!

0 comments: