Thursday, March 20, 2008

1st Day Of Holidays

Well my first day of holidays is not that interesting. I have to wake up early not because of going for the Maulud things it's because I have to clean up my back home ARGHHHHH!!! I was very exhausted. It takes 4 hours to finish cleaning :(
In the afternoon as usual I updated my blog, editing some pictures and bullying my lil bro hahaha. At 1:15 pm I went to my Finance tutor new house at Kg Manggis 2 with my charlie's angel haha a.k.a my sisters :). It takes almost 30 minutes to find her house we have to go back to where we started and my sis almost give up and send me home ( sori sis :s).

At 1:45 pm finally we found her house and what makes me jumping around her house is that I MEET MY SAYANG MMMMMMMMUUUUUUNNNNNNNAAAAAAAA!!! (^_^). There's too many people and im not very comfortable (ignore the spelling :p) with it.


My refreshment huhu I like the Kelupis soo damn much that's the delicious Kelupis I ever eat nyamnyam~

The new kids that I meet at Miss Pengiran house. Trust me Miss Pengiran has a lots of nephew huhuhu and you don't have a chance to know all of them hahaha but I like when the kids called me "Uncle Adib" hehe :p

I have my dinner with Miss Pengiran and my lovely future wife haha :p we're having satay and cold water for dinner. Karas hantap yo satay kambing nya kan patah bah gigi ku ulehnya. At 8:00 pm Miss Pengiran together with her lovely husband and my lovely future wife send me home it was a great night eventhough I was very exhausted :D. Off to bed now I need to take some rest see ya :D.

0 comments: