Saturday, March 22, 2008

Again and again

First of all i would like to apologise to my finance tutor Miss Pengiran Noorashikin for not coming for your extra class today. Sori Miss i woke up late tdi around 10 ish i thought ur class start at 10 am huhu sori Miss ah jgn mrh :D

Im having Mi Goreng for my breakfast haha alum ckup tu 2 bungkus ah :p

THE SIBLINGS

At 2 pm me and my sisters went to Food Junction at Gadong Properties to have lunch haha. We're having Dim Sum and it was very very very very very very DELICIOUS gila yo batah udh nda mkn Dim Sum bh gian ku plg haha.

As you all now that Dim Sum is quiet famous in Brunei. You can find it at Foodcourt at The Mall, Gadong and Food Juction at Gadong Properties. Dim Sum is a Chinese food that taste soo damn delicious hingga mengigit jari haha. When i took this picture there's an old man asking me why im taking this picture haha dunt worry dude it's just for my personal blog haha :D

HERO OF THE DAY

As usual me and my family start cleaning our back home again and it's almost finish YYYEEAAAHHH!!!!

0 comments: