Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Before School Holidays

LAST DAY BEFORE THE SCHOOL HOLIDAYS !!!!!
Yesterday before the school holiday start we are asked to clean up the whole school HAHAHA!!!. Lucky for me and my group member the SPICE GIRL we just have to clean up the incubator room no.4 which took us around 1 hour to finish cleaning hahaha. To my other member who's cleaning incubator room 10 HAHAHA PADAN MUA KAMU HAHAHAHA!!!!

Me and my member THE SPICE GIRL

After our class finish cleaning Madam Tan Hong Hong treat us all at our school canteen THANKS YOU SOO MUCH Miss I know that you love me OPPPSSS~~~hahaha

PD/BNF/06 with MADAM TAN HONG HONG (eh Filah ketiak ah bangas selajur maggi ku :p)

Amal,Wajidi and Saufi hwehweh (Sori yo kmu nda nmpak arh gmbr d atas ah)

Where's our FOOD??!!!! :p

Kecian c Azza haha Sharon why you no mood??Sadah, Filah kn ngambil kesempatan tu hwahwahwa :p

Waiting for our food :D

Dye now or dye later ??? :p Raimi (Napa ko eyh???)

(^_^)~HAPPY HOLIDAYS~(^_^)

0 comments: